The role of employee wellbeing in healthcare
By ensuring that employees who are at high risk of absenteeism due to health, financial or psychosocial issues are directed to the required care, the Agility Corporate Employee Wellbeing programmes are able to mitigate the financial effects of poor employee wellbeing on your corporate client.
The Agility Corporate solution places a key focus on prevention and proactively manages all areas that could impact a worker’s overall wellbeing.
With the Agility Employee Wellbeing programme, high risk employees are identified according to physical and biometric data. Once identified, these workers are proactively managed in a number of ways to keep them healthy for longer.
Agility Employee Wellbeing consists of both an entry level and enhanced programme to assist the employer to effortlessly manage their employees’ overall wellbeing.
- The FREE Core programme (available to employers on medical schemes under the auspices of Agility) provides unlimited telephonic support and advice on financial matters, psycho-social factors, legal issues, stress management, and overall wellbeing, via a dedicated helpline.
- The Comprehensive programme perfectly complements your existing medical scheme cover for complete, holistic wellbeing solutions focusing on preventative care and integrating this with the employee’s curative medical scheme outcomes.
This ultimately means:
- Employees get the assistance they need before it impacts on their productivity and absenteeism
- The employer avoids the knock on effects on their bottom line
- Employees view the employer as an employer of choice
For more information on Agility Employee Wellbeing click here or chat to your dedicated Business Development Consultant